[H-GEN] PPP and the 2.6.0 series

Kris Amy kris at lunadawn.net
Thu Aug 21 00:16:33 EDT 2003

I'm running 2.6.0-test3 at home and also on my work machine. It absolutely
fly's compared to 2.4 . I have had 1 major bug to report though. The
iptables code kernel panics when being used with realtek 3129, Intel
pro1000 and pro100 aswell as 3com 3c59x(Vortex/boomerang). I ended up
having to go to a ne2000 card to get a kernel that would allow me to do
net sharing on 2.6 . I haven't done dial-up ppp on it, but I have done
pptp which seem to work fine.

Kris