[H-GEN] HUMBUG meetings and talks

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 20 05:57:44 EDT 2003

G'day All,
Yep, Nik you have a most valid pair of points.
And its always good to have a dollar bet each way.

We at Humbug are indeed a happy group, and Members and the Executive do
indeed put in a lot of effort to make it all work well.

My somewhat Paternal remarks were not intended to be offensive, but
rather to inform, from a members view point.

If the poor bloke was offended, I apologise, unreservedly, ok?
<quote>
I am sorry I offended you, Trent Woddington
</quote>

Now, for goodness sake, lets get whinging of this list, and stick it
where it belongs.
The Chat section......... or Dolly, perhaps?
Though I confess I do not subscribe to either.

Lets get on with the real purpose of this subject matter.
More exciting talks, all organised by our hard working [but happy]
volounteers.
Cheers
Tony B

--