[H-GEN] Dual Montiors

Anthony Irwin anthonyi at toolboxsoftware.com.au
Tue Aug 19 20:10:32 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a laptop with Debian unstable and an external monitor. I was
wondering if it is possible to treat the laptop lcd screen as one monitor
and an external monitor as a second monitor and use them to display
different information.

If this is possible could someone please offer google search terms as I
don't know what to search, also any tips would be good.

Kind Regards,
Anthony Irwin