[H-GEN] HUMBUG meetings and talks

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 19 19:06:49 EDT 2003

G'day All,
Humbug opens its doors at 3 pm. Sometimes early, sometimes later. But
not much.
And some times a speaker begins early, and sometimes, late..

So, whats this whingeing that the talk began at 17.57 instead of 18.00
Three minutes? Bloody hell, where are you at, bloke.

Of course, if one were to arrive Early for such an important event [as
all the others did] you would have been able to help put out the chairs
and even have a chat to Tobi before hand. Many of us did. He was a cool
and most relaxed fella.
You might have learned something from this, too!

Thank you Ben, for organising the talk. Please make sure the next talk
begins early as well.
Thank you Clinton for always arriving early to set up all the Network
gear for us.
Thank you Tobi, for giving us an insight into the way Munchen 'did it'
with SuSe. We didn't notice any latecomers, either.

For the Whinger, I will probably nominate you a speaker organiser at the
next agm.
It might give you a better understanding of the way things are, where a
few hard workers give up a hell of a lot of their free time, just to
help fellow Humbug Members learn more.

Stop snivelling and apologise 'off list'
cheers
Tony B

--
/var/log