[H-GEN] Archive search

Stuart Longland stuartl at longlandclan.hopto.org
Fri Apr 25 12:31:55 EDT 2003

Quoting Bruce Campbell <bc at humbug.org.au>:

> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Harry Phillips wrote:
>
> > I don't know if this has already been discussed but I can't search the
> > archives.
> >
> > "The requested URL /humbug/search.html was not found on this server."
>
> Yeah yeah, I'm still working on the fancy archival search (reimplementing
> google in your spare time is hard ;) )

Why not use Ht://Dig?  There's no real need to re-invent the wheel.

| Stuart Longland           stuartl at longlandclan.hopto.org |
| Brisbane Mesh Node: 719             http://stuartl.cjb.net/ |
| I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on a tape somewhere |
| Griffith Student No:           Course: Bachelor/IT (Nathan) |