[H-GEN] keyboard mapping

Johann johann at spot-the-dog.com
Wed Apr 16 18:19:40 EDT 2003

Hi All,
            I have obtained an Ezkey EZ-3000 keyboard from a friend. Its
got tons of extra buttons on it, and from a quick "google", it seems
they use non-standard scan codes. Either way, I'd like to play around
with mapping keys to different functions, so I was wondering where one
goes to look to learn how to do this?

thanks in advance

Johann

--