[H-GEN] i'm testing too

bob parker bob_parker at dodo.com.au
Wed Sep 25 11:21:46 EDT 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:15, you wrote:

> Bad form to reply to my own email I know, but I'm curious about the
> "Envelope-to" header.... and why it's got "silne at localhost" as the
> value?
> I'm guessing that's something that fetchmail did when I retrieved the
> message, but not entirely sure. I was pretty sure that my hostname was
> "ezri" and not "localhost". Can anyone shed some light on my dim
> overworked brain?
>
> Sandra
I think it is fetchmail that does it. I was stuck with a cli only after a
panic install of Debian 2.0.0 didn't detect my vid card properly.
That got me a very quick introduction to mutt after the pain of
using Mail.
Finally I got Debian 3.0.0 going and am using Kmail with fetchmail
to do the retrieval. I still have all of that @localhost stuff in the headers
but I also have the option of turning headers off. I don't know if you
can do that using mutt.
cheers bob