[H-GEN] rpthost

3 Blokes gerbil at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 24 23:18:09 EDT 2002

Hello again, sorry to flood with questions, but i'v got a bit of a problem,
and i'm sure someone here can help.
I am running a gateway with E-Smith on it, the gateway is hooked to telstra
dsl, it run mail, apache, ftp, and routes the DSL. Now here's the problem:
sending mail from it on the internal network is fine, but when I try to use
it to send from home, it says that the rpthost is not valid?, I can check my
mail, just not send?

   Thanks in Advance,
            Joe Skilton