[H-GEN] j2ee runtime binaries

Paul Cornford pcornford at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 20 01:22:45 EDT 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 15:04, you wrote:

> I'm not entirely certain I understand the question.  The JVM used in J2EE
> is the same virtual machine as the one in J2SE.  The only difference
> between J2EE and J2SE is a collection of jar files, and various containers
> required by any J2EE component technologies you might be using (all of
> which are optional if you aren't using that kind of component).
>
> What specifically are you trying to achieve?
>
> Andrae

I need a jre to run some j2ee standalones on machines other than my own,
which uses the j2sdkee, and in particular, the javax.mail stuff. The j2sdkee
license allows me only "internal use". In other words, I want to be able to
distribute a jre with my standalones that includes the j2ee specific runtime.

Paul.