[H-GEN] Non-member bounce for "Dan Roe" <grem at shells.homeunix.net>]

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Wed Sep 18 15:19:51 EDT 2002

[Another bounce for Dan.  Dan, I see you're intending to fix your mail
server; I'd recommend sooner rather than later since the alternative
is having me forward your messages for you when I feel like it as
opposed to something approaching a timely manner.  I am not in the
same timezone as you.                                        --ListMom]