[H-GEN] Exchange replacement

hphillips at 4ward.com.au hphillips at 4ward.com.au
Sun Sep 15 08:15:26 EDT 2002

Yeah, I just came across them after I sent the e-mail. Little confusing but I eventually
worked out they have two parts that I will want.

1. Insight Server - the interface/go between to a IMAP server.
2. InsightConnector - the Outlook plug-in that allows it to store and share calendar
etc on the IMAP server.

Good thing is the server is free forever and the plug-in allows a 14 day trial period.
I intend to take advantage of both to see if it will meet my clients needs.

In their FAQ's it says the Insight Server needs an IMAP server with ACL capabilities,
they use Cyrus, does anyone know if Courier IMAP has ACL capabilities?

Regards,
Harry