[H-GEN] Tracking down a box [was Mysql dump file SQL syntax]

Paul Clarke paul at qfm.org.au
Mon Oct 28 15:18:53 EST 2002

I'll have to look into the traceroute stuff at some time, maybe the next
meeting. I have now written the page to extract the data from the db so
the pressure is off. It came down to what option is going to take me the
least amount of time and with the best possibility of an outcome.

The site was being hosted for free so beggars can't be choosers. What
programs can I use on either a debian or win box to do a traceroute? I
am really just starting to get back into the nitty gritty of IP. The IP
of the site is 210.80.148.73

Thanks

Paul.