[H-GEN] Re: Spam Assassin

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Fri Oct 25 11:05:31 EDT 2002

"Michael Anthon" <michael at anthon.net> writes:

> When I resolved my space issue and told fetchmail
> to wake up and do it's thing there was about 80 messages and ouch did
> it hurt!!  That was at about 10:00 last night, it was STILL processing
> email at 7:30 this morning before I went to work and I wasn't able to
> log in until about 11:00.

More than twelve hours to assassinate and deliver 80 messages?  Did
you mean to type 800?

I'm simply not seeing that sort of trouble.  Which version of SA are
you using, and which options are you supplying?

(I know you talked about running exim from inetd later in your message
but I'm interested in knowing if SA is to blame or not.)
--
| ``It's just a big electric typewriter.''                              |