[H-GEN] Apple Laptops (was Toshiba Notebook)

James Lever jamver at adams.humbug.org.au
Wed Oct 23 22:53:14 EDT 2002

Hi Andrae, (and all)

You want to talk to Infinite Systems in the Valley and state
that you are Alumni of The University of Queensland and you
will both get education prices and a 3 year warranty.  Apple
only offer 12 months on their products with the buyer required
to purchase applecare after that time.

I would very strongly consider investigating the Apple option
again.

Also, they can get 3rd party Apple accepted memory at significantly
lower prices.

cheers,
James

According to Andrae Muys (on Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:37:34PM +1000):

--
http://home.visac.uq.edu.au/people/jamver/index.html#sigs