[H-GEN] Toshiba notebook.

Patrick Nichols pat at mutton.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 23 21:59:36 EDT 2002

Byron Ellacott said:

> Unless you really want Windows compatibility, I would suggest you
> investigate the iBook.

I thoroughly agree, they are excellent if...

> feedback loop will occur when the machine is opened.  I've never even
> tried the built in modem, I don't know if drivers exist for it or not ;)

No driver exists for the internal modem in current ibooks as of yet.  They
changed from hardware to software modems when they hit 600mhz (I think
that is the correct point in their speed change).

... if you don't want to use the internal modem.  Apart from this they are
excellent, and I got everything else up and working within a couple of
hours from a fresh install.

--
Regards,
Patrick Nichols