[H-GEN] One last thing before bedtime

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Wed Oct 23 01:43:21 EDT 2002

[Bah, caught by the list's administrivia filter!  Goshdarnit!]

I'd suggest some of you take a look at subscribing to the sage-news
newsletter (one of the editors is a prominent member of the GVSAGE
association in Rochester).  I've included the blurb from the bottom of
the newsletter.

  The SAGE News Summary is created and distributed free of charge by
  SAGE, The System Administrators Guild.  To subscribe or unsubscribe,
  send a line like this to majordomo at sage.org:
          subscribe sage-news
  or
          unsubscribe sage-news
  in the body.  Visit http://sagewire.sage.org for up-to-the-minute news
  and discussions.  Visit the SAGE community at http://www.sage.org to
  see white papers, job boards, and several other fine benefits.

The idea is that it is a hand-picked selection of news stories etc by
the sage-news volunteers, and it's kind of comparable to parts of the
(what?  monthly?) CRYPTOGRAM newsletter.

Cheers,

jason
--
| ``Ooooaah!                                                            |