[H-GEN] Telstra ADSL & RedHat

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 15 18:16:46 EDT 2002

G'day All - well Rob, really,
ahh, yesterday I went looking for the RH handbook with v 8 and I didn't see it
at Indoorooplilly complex, and I wasn't too surprised that it wasn't available
from our village newsagent in Corinda, when I looked there. They are still
coming to terms with the word 'Linux'!
Do RH have friendly newsagent outlets listed some where, for your bne users?
cheers
Tony

--
I am 60 and civilised