[H-GEN] Audio and serial cables for IPX

Peter Arnold arnoldpj at optushome.com.au
Sat Oct 12 21:33:59 EDT 2002

I have what I am fairly sure is an Sun Audio adapter suitable for Sun IPC or IPX. It has a Mini DIN on one end and two jacks on the other for line in/out. If you can sufficiently unload your IPX such that it has enough spare grunt to process audio into glorious 8bit sound then this is the cable for you.

I also have what appears to be a serial cable suitable for a sun IPC/IPX. This has a mini DIN plug on one end and a third party DB25 on the other. I cannot test it so do not know if it works.

Both items free to a good home.

Cheers
Peter Arnold