[H-GEN] Interpretation of RFC822

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 8 02:48:50 EDT 2002

 --- "Everist, Geoff" <everistg at switch.aust.com> wrote:
> Apologies to all for using an old standard. I need to find another
> RFC source; usually it is written on top of the RFC that it has been
> superseded and by what.

I'm adding RFC's to the list of stuff that I mirror on my file server
at HUMBUG meetings.  I already have the latest as of last meeting, and
I get mine directly from the RFC editor.  Just point your browser at
http://192.168.146.196/ when you get to the meeting, and read the front
page to find out what else I have in there.  As I always say, my HTML
skills are much better than my handwriting, which is why I usually just
write the IP on the blackboard.

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends