[H-GEN] starting servers

Shaun Nykvist s.nykvist at qut.edu.au
Thu May 30 20:31:56 EDT 2002

Hi all

I have been toying with debian over the past weeks (quite impressive too),
however, I am needing to automatically start an enCore server on the
machine at boot.  Currently, I manually start the server from a directory
called /usr/local/moo with the command ./restart enCore.  In the past I
have used a redhat server and placed the relevant commands within
/etc/rc.d/rc.local.  Any help in this matter would be appreciated as we are
currently having a few power problems which brings the server down for a
period of time.

Cheers
Shaun