[H-GEN] remote display of programs

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Thu May 30 18:12:34 EDT 2002

At 07:54 31/05/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>The speed of the connection seemed quite usable, although I've only tried
>VNC over my local network so far and not over the big bad and slow internet.

I've used it to connect to a windows machine that was on the internet via a
rather slow modem. It wasn't particularly pleasant, but it could have been
so much worse. Any time u want a comparison, try using PCAnywhere by
Symantec. It's atrocious even over adsl.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
http://members.optushome.com.au/silne