[H-GEN] SmartCard reader software

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Mon May 20 02:45:11 EDT 2002

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Greg Black wrote:

> I'm hoping that somebody knows of some open source software that
> will talk to this thing to save me from going to the trouble of
> reverse engineering it.  Any clues people?

What is the smartcard reader?  I got a Gem+ reader recognised by the
system.  This at work and as it wasn't really need UI didn't play with the
readers under unix anymore, but from memory Gem+ did claim unix support.
Cheers,
	-Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 1 day, 18:17,  3 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00