[H-GEN] SmartCard reader software

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Mon May 20 02:05:46 EDT 2002

I have just received a SmartCard reader from the ANZ to use with
my Visa card for "secure" on-line shopping.  It was accompanied
by a midget CDROM with about 2.6 Mbytes of Windows-targetted
junk (and the hardware box says "Designed for Microsoft <various
versions of Windows>").

I'm hoping that somebody knows of some open source software that
will talk to this thing to save me from going to the trouble of
reverse engineering it.  Any clues people?

Greg