[H-GEN] Remote X for dummies

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Tue May 14 05:45:25 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 19:31, Patrick Nichols wrote:
[snip interesting but not quite accurate description]

Actually, it was considerably less painful than what you described. Once
I got gdm running on archer with XDMCP (?) enabled, I ran xwin32 and
told it to use that to auth and BINGO! Up comes my login screen on
archer!!
[side note, vicomte told me how to do it this way about a month ago but
we couldn't get X running on archer until tonight]

thanks tho, that's the method I used to use.

Sandra.