[H-GEN] It's OK to ask questions

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Mon May 13 21:03:45 EDT 2002

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Greg Black wrote:

> So don't be shy about seeking further information.  People won't
> think you're an idiot and they will help with the answers.

I back this 100%

Unlike some usergroup lists The Humbug lists have a good culture of not
putting people down when they ask questions that might seem basic to
others.  If anyone puts someone down for asking a legitimate question
we'll be sure to beat them up with a large codfish.

:)

Cheers,
	-Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 1 day, 19:34,  5 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00