[H-GEN] test

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Fri May 10 23:32:58 EDT 2002

At 13:06 11/05/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and     ]
>[ Unix-related topics. Posts from non-subscribed addresses will vanish. ]
>
>Sandra Milne <silne at optushome.com.au> writes:
>
> > I'm back using eudora, having decided that spyware isn't as much
> > of a hassle as trying to find a free mail client that doesn't send
> > html email by default.
>
>Emacs (and thus Gnus) is available for a vast number of platforms.

I know I probably shouldn't listen to what people say about emacs, but I
hear it's not very easy to use. "Bloatware" is another term I hear often
when people are talking about emacs. No I'm not starting a flamewar, but
I'd be interested in hearing from somebody who uses emacs just how
easy/difficult it is to learn, and whether it's worth the disk space.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
http://members.optushome.com.au/silne