[H-GEN] disk error

Shaun Nykvist s.nykvist at qut.edu.au
Thu May 9 19:49:09 EDT 2002

>Hi all

Can someone enlighten me to what the following error means and how to
overcome it.  I am in the process of installing debian 2.2r6 on a pentium
400 system with a 4.3gb hard drive. I am fairly new to the debian side of
things but have used other distro's for some time.

hda: status timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }
hda: no DRQ after issuing WRITE
ide0: reset: success

Thanks
Shaun