[H-GEN] problems with accessing mail at bigpond

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Sat May 4 08:24:59 EDT 2002

Robert,

> I'd be interested in any security issues relating directly to having
> a dns server which will answer queries from any host.

    ftp://ftp.auscert.org.au/pub/auscert/advisory/AL-1999.004.dns_dos

Yes, that's me mentioned at the bottom.  Yes, I was involved in
locking down the UQ nameservers shortly after this was released.

Yours sincerely,

-- Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter at humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure
gpg key id F2FEBB36 | you realise that what you  heard  is not
mobile 0411 262 316 | what I meant.        Robert J. McCloskey