[H-GEN] redhat 6.x

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Sun Mar 31 21:04:02 EST 2002

At 11:50 1/04/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>because
>you answered 800 x 600 does not mean that 800 x 600 is the only resolution
>installed.

ok I didn't answer 800x600, i answered 640x480. yes i know about ctrl-alt
+/-. What I really want is programs that run fine in 640x480 instead of
having to edit my XF86Config to get a bigger desktop than res. I suppose
I'll have to either do that or live with the console.

Sandra.

"When your soul is tired, and your heart is weak,
Do you think of love as a one-way street?"
-- Ricky Martin, "Private Emotion".