[H-GEN] Recent RH7.2 pocketbook.

Timothy Opie topie at gmx.net
Sat Mar 23 08:13:12 EST 2002

The RH 7.2 Pocketbook is totally different to the APC Pocketbooks, but there
is indeed also a 4th APC Pocketbook. It is the Advanced Linux Pocketbook
which follows on from 3rd edition(which had RH7 and MD7.2). It includes Debian
2.2r2 - also quite dated now. It was published in May 2001, but can still be
seen in newsagencies here and there. It's about time a new version came out.

I saw the RH7.2 pocketbook at the newsagent just near Brunswick station in
the mall area about a week or two ago. Not many left though. They did have
like 2 full boxes the day it came out. If they don't have it anymore just ask
them, and they will probably order some more in.

http://www.gmx.net