[H-GEN] Samba & Printers

Everist, Geoff everistg at switch.aust.com
Sat Mar 9 05:41:17 EST 2002

Your next step is to get samba-ldap authentication working ;-). We have
this successfully set up for a distributed network including 3 remote
locations and it works a treat (with full 'blows encrypted passwords). All
auth (unix, blows, etc) now under one roof, sychronised securely network
wide...nice :-). Bye Bye 'blows servers, client licensing headaches and
clear text passwords over the wire.

Cheers
Geoff Everist

Robert Brockway <robert at timetraveller.org>