Mozilla (Re: [H-GEN] What can i use instead of SSHD?)

Robert Kearey mammal at optushome.com.au
Thu Jun 27 19:04:06 EDT 2002

Sandra Milne wrote:

> I find netscape 6 to be a fast and clean alternative to IE. My
> experiences with mozilla are the exact opposite.

Gad, mine is the exact opposite of that. Netscape is vile, and cut from
an ancient trunk of moz.

> I agree with the poster who said that features do not make for a good
> browser. I rely more on performance than on features.

Depends on the features. Performance is often overrated as a metric, as
far as I'm concerned. Opera, for example, is extremely quick, and yet it
Sucks Rocks in terms of real standards support.

> On another note, it was pointed out to me the other day that the latest
> build of Mozilla does not support CSS2.

Bollocks, says I. Try the test suites for yourself. They're all
available from the mozilla.org site.

--
Rob K - Ich mag Chips mit brauner Soße
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal