[H-GEN] Proxy servers

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Tue Jun 25 00:28:27 EDT 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Conor Cunningham wrote:

> I would also like to have a proxy server, most likely squid running
> aswell. However, I do not want SQUID to cache certain pages, i.e their

Squid is highly configurable & can be told to not cache certain pages, to
block certain page, etc.

Nothing you suggested in the original mail is particularly hard but give
yourself some time to debug small but annoying issues (particularly where
win98 is involved :)

Good luck with it :)
Cheers,
	Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   avon: up 17 days, 13:16,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.00