[H-GEN] gibraltar

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Wed Jun 19 02:36:26 EDT 2002

Out of curiosity, has anyone played with gibraltar? It's supposedly a
firewall OS that is built on debian. Boots off the cd so you can't change
the filesystem. Free version doesn't have web interface. (Personally I
think this is a good thing.)

http://www.gibraltar.at/

I would try it in our 586, but I think one of the ram sticks is dodgy. The
ram is supposed to add up to 32meg (4x8meg sticks) however it's never
registered more than 24meg. Might go rummaging for another 8meg stick and
try and get it registering 32meg (minimum for gibraltar is 32meg ram darnit)

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
http://members.optushome.com.au/silne