[H-GEN] E Smith Hacked

Tim Kent Tim.Kent at centrixsystems.com.au
Mon Jun 17 19:14:39 EDT 2002

http://wwws.sun.com/software/securenet/lite/

"Solaris 8 Operating Environment (SPARC Platform Edition and Intel Platform Edition)"

Note that this is SunScreen Lite, as Sarah mentioned.

Regards

Tim Kent
Systems Administrator
Vector Networks Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 7 3236 9328
Fax: +61 7 3236 9209

>>> theticus at excite.com 06/17/02 08:38pm >>>
 Hi Tim,
Does Sun Solaris 8 for Intel comes with Sun Screen? Coz I have Solaris Intel version.

Theticus.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com