[H-GEN] Debian Question

Joel Michael joel at diggy.com.au
Wed Jul 3 21:39:08 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 09:43, Robert Kearey wrote:
> What? You disrepect Red Hat Network? I keeeeel you!

As a reasonably long-time Debian user, I've actually found that RHN is
quite nice.  BTW Rob, we may be calling you some time for an enterprise
package.  We just need to find the time to do so ;-)

> RHN is getting sexier all the time - it's much more than just apt, or
> urpmi, or whatever. Expect great things.

The one thing I'd love for RHN to do is to RPM'ify a lot more widely
used perl packages and make them available.  Alternatively, a CPAN to
RPM tool would be equally as handy.

And when do we get a local RHN mirror? :-)
--
Joel Michael			|  Phone:	+61 7 3367 3555
Systems Administrator		|  Fax:		+61 7 3367 3544
http://www.worldhosting.org/	|  Email:	joel at diggy.com.au