[H-GEN] Testing wireless networking at Humbug meeting

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Thu Jan 31 23:06:10 EST 2002

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Greg Black wrote:
> Which is where this thread started -- I'm still keen to talk to
> anybody with a wireless card who attends the Humbug meeting this
> Saturday, especially if they bring their wireless cards along so
> we can talk through the air :-)

Sounds like a good plan -- but you might like to consider doing this after
the conference? I would love to sit in but will be doing lots of bag
stuffing that night :-( Of course it would be even cooler if you would all
go ahead and learn heaps and then give a short demo to us slackers who
couldn't make it to this HUMBUG meeting :-)

Cheers,

Raymond
---
raymond at humbug.org.au   Linux.conf.au 2002 -- register now for