[H-GEN] Testing wireless networking at Humbug meeting

Greg Black gjb at humbug.org.au
Thu Jan 31 22:27:44 EST 2002

Paul Gearon wrote:

| The most important point is that none of this means anything until a
| working mesh is up and running!  There's still a little way to go there,
| though a few people are talking to each other already.

Which is where this thread started -- I'm still keen to talk to
anybody with a wireless card who attends the Humbug meeting this
Saturday, especially if they bring their wireless cards along so
we can talk through the air :-)

If we can get some basic hardware tested, then we can probably
participate a little more usefully in the Brismesh project.
People who are at all interested should take a look at the web
site <http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~mesh/> and consider joining one
or more of the mailing lists that are listed there.

Greg