[H-GEN] Hosting possibilities

Timothy Hitchens tim at hitcho.com.au
Wed Jan 30 22:31:55 EST 2002

There are many hosting options in Australia not charging for data out
but data
inward.  Therefore you are getting unlimited traffic and paying only for
inbound.

With http protocol operating at approx 10 out to 1 inward this works out
a lot cheaper than
even offshore offings of 30Gb included etc.

Timothy J Hitchens
tim at hitcho.com.au