[H-GEN] Anyone got a monitor for a SPARCstation IPC

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sun Jan 27 06:32:24 EST 2002

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Tony Bilbrough wrote:

> [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and  ]
> [ Unix-related topics.  Please observe the list's charter.           ]
> [ Worthwhile understanding: http://www.humbug.org.au/netiquette.html ]
>
> G'day RS
> If its one of those monitors that have 3 plug holes in the back, instead
> of a 15 pin jobbie I think I will be able to get you a choice of colour
> or b/w .

FWIW, the old Sun video plug is called a "13W3" not to be confused with a
similar looking (but smaller) plug on old DECs called a 3W3.

Looks like it's all covered but there exists on the net specs for
converitng 13W3 to vga & back.
Cheers,
	-Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 17 days, 19:55,  3 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00