[H-GEN] Anyone got a monitor for a SPARCstation IPC

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 27 05:05:31 EST 2002

G'day RS
If its one of those monitors that have 3 plug holes in the back, instead
of a 15 pin jobbie I think I will be able to get you a choice of colour
or b/w .
Just let me know
Tony

Mine just went fizzle. I was hoping to use it for my talk at the next

--
..........Tony Bilbrough
Perhaps a smile thru a veil,

Mucker: up 17 days, 19 hours