[H-GEN] Dialup to GU

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Fri Jan 25 05:02:00 EST 2002

> So.. the question is, does anyone use this and if so, can I see a copy of
> the chat script and the ppp config file please?  I'd like to make sure
> there's no problems with the setup before making dozens of calls trying to
> get it to connect.
*cough*

Turns out it was the password after all.  He rang the help desk there and
apparently it took them 30 minutes to figure out they'd set him up as a
student instead of a staff member, so the password he was trying to use was
incorrect.  Not quite sure how he ever got his laptop to connect in the
first place, but there you go.

Cheers
Michael