[H-GEN] Can somebody make me a FreeBSD CD?

Greg Black gjb at humbug.org.au
Thu Jan 24 23:21:18 EST 2002

I'm having some problems with my laptop and want to try the
latest FreeBSD-4.5 release candidate, which is now available as
an ISO image, in case it solves my problems.

Unfortunately, I don't have either the bandwidth to fetch the
ISO image or the burner to make the CD ...

So, I'm wondering if any kind soul out there can help.  The ISO
(which is about 650 MB) can be found at:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/4.5-RC3-install.iso

If nobody can do it before the next HUMBUG meeting, perhaps
somebody could manage it at the meeting.

If anybody can help out, please let me know.

Greg