[H-GEN] ADSL pppoe w/ Telstra

Jimmy Freese jim at math.hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 23 19:23:27 EST 2002

I'm having a hard time getting my linux box (2.4.8) to work with rp-pppoe
versio 3.3.1. I keep getting a TIMEOUT error. I have changed the timeout
value to a number of different numbers but still get the timeout error.

I am able to get the modem to work with our windows box but not I am more
concerned with linux.

Does anyone have any experience with rp-pppoe?

Thanks
Jimmy