[H-GEN] JOB QUOTE

moosus junk at fishingmonthly.com.au
Wed Jan 23 05:26:39 EST 2002

G'day all I'm new to this list but I think I am allowed to post this
here.... if not please say so :)

Wanted:

I need a person who can quote on a job - for this job you will need the
following skills:

Ability to build apps/interface for a Linux OS
Experience in building interface using PHP
Experience in intergrating PHP with MySQL

A general review of the job is that our client developed their own app which
manages workflow and stock control over the years this app has become too
constrained and inflexable.
Our job is to first determine if it is a financially viable for this app to
be redeveloped - thus the first step of asking interested parties to quote
on this job. If viable we will of course be undertaking the job.

Who am I  ... you are asking?

Gavin North
SOLIT Pty LTD

We do IT solutions for small businesses around southern Queensland - All
work done for SOLIT is as a subcontractor

Any of you interested in discussing this with me can email contact
details/resume to gnorth at bigpond.net.au

Regards
Gavin North