[H-GEN] Kerberos advances

Sarah Kelly sarah at uow.edu.au
Mon Jan 14 20:05:54 EST 2002

Hi all,

Okay, things are looking up now. Kerberos works, mostly. Turns out that
we needed to make changes to /etc/services, which we actually had set in
a NIS+ table rather than the file. We're still getting some complaints
about an RPC not being registered yet, and some programs are having trouble
as a result, but it's a lot smoother.

How can I find out what RPCs are registered, and how do I register an RPC?
Ms Sarah Kelly						sarah at uow.edu.au
Information Technology Services				Bld 17 Level 2
The University of Wollongong				Ph: +61 2 4221 3775