[H-GEN] Job Opportunity: linux programmer

Spiro Conomos SpiroC at nulec.com.au
Tue Jan 8 20:55:51 EST 2002

Hello everybody,
We are located at Wynnum (Brisbane) and are seeking an experienced Linux
programmer to join our team in the development of our electrical safety
device.  We are running HardHat Linux on an embedded MPC850 and we also use
a G4 running LinuxPPC for application development. If anyone is interested
in finding out more, please contact me,
thanks,

Spiro

Spiro Conomos
Software Engineer

Nu-Lec Industries Pty Ltd., ACN 085 972 425
35-37 South St, Lytton, QLD 4178, Australia

http://www.nulec.com.au