[H-GEN] Smartlink 56 Internal Modem

Rick Phillips rickp at universal.net.au
Thu Feb 7 17:50:09 EST 2002

I guess so.  Modem is on Com 3 Int 10.

Rick Phillips
rickp at universal.net.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Majordomo [mailto:majordom at caliburn.humbug.org.au]On Behalf Of
Timothy Hitchens
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:02 AM
To: general at lists.humbug.org.au
Subject: RE: [H-GEN] Smartlink 56 Internal Modem

Hmm is this a winmodem of sorts?

Timothy J Hitchens
tim at hitcho.com.au

HITCHO has Spoken!

-----Original Message-----
From: Majordomo [mailto:majordom at caliburn.humbug.org.au] On Behalf Of
Rick Phillips
Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2002 10:31 AM
To: general at humbug.org.au
Subject: [H-GEN] Smartlink 56 Internal Modem

Does anyone have a driver for this modem for Mandrake 8.1 (Kernel
2.4.8-26).

I have downloaded slmdm-2.04-00_20mdk.src.rpm but I can't get this to
work. When I run Makefile I get so many errors, I can't begin to repeat
them here. I suspect that this was written for SuSE and converted
without proper test to Mandrake.  The directories seem to be totally
different and the instructions given in the readme don't work in
Mandrake.

I am not a guru and would appreciate some help.

Regards,
Rick Phillips

* This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au
.