[H-GEN] more stuff to get rid of

Tim Kent tim.kent at vector.net.au
Sun Dec 22 23:51:33 EST 2002

Afternoon,

I also have some equipment I am wanting to part with, although
unlike the normal 'offload at HUMBUG and watch the scavengers
fight over it' routine, I'd like to get a return on these items:

 -  Adaptec 29160 SCSI card (Ultra 160 50/68)
 -  Adaptec 2940UW SCSI card (Ultra Wide (40) 50/68)

2x  4.3GB Seagate UW SCSI disks
2x  9.1GB IBM UW SCSI disks
2x  2.1GB Seagate SCSI disks

 -  External 68 pin Sun SCSI disk pack
2x  External 50 pin Sun SCSI disk pack

 -  Exabyte 20/40GB Mammoth Unit (Near new, has only been used a
    handful of times) in a Sun external SCSI case.  Comes with 5
    tapes and a cleaning tape.

If you could contact me via email off the list, this would be
best, cheers.

Regards
Tim