[H-GEN] Redhat 7.3 Media Failure

Matthew Taylor bmatthewtaylor at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 20 18:10:38 EDT 2002

this does sound _very_ wierd.

are the 3 sets of disks (CD?) from different sources? (cf 3 copies of
same iso image)
which distro are you using? are the CD's official distro cd's or
'unofficial', I'm guessing there might be some well intentioned but
erronous iso images available that are not perfect.
why not unselect install of abiword if this is cause of problem.
have you reformatted the partition you are installing on (ie: clean
install), doing upgrades with mismatching distros can produce wierd results.

http://sbc.yahoo.com